


Yesterday we had Caleb's 8 month pictures at Portrait Innovations. In the past, Kevin has always come with me, but it was kind of a last minute thing so I just decided to take him. I don't think I will be going by myself again because I couldn't get him to crack a smile! I couldn't believe my smiley baby refused to smile for pictures. The pumpkin picture is the only smile I got...oh well!! I told Kevin that I was ONLY buying the $9.95 deal...but couldn't resist 2 other poses so I ended up spending $40...and the pictures aren't that terrific!
Caleb is also cutting a tooth on the bottom. He has had a runny nose lately and has been getting up some at night (which is totally unlike him), so I think his teeth are bothering him. We are heading to Arkansas for my cousin's wedding (yes...an 8 hour drive!!!) tomorrow evening, so it should be an interesting weekend!



1 comment:
I just love the pictures!!! I know they take more pictures just to real you in. It was so hard when I took the trips in because you had three babies and you liked three poses for each one!! Talk about expensive. :) Have a safe trip...go luck on the long drive. Talk to you when you get back.
Post a Comment