Monday, November 17, 2008

Squeaky Shoes

Thanks to E-Bay, Caleb is now the proud new owner of some shoes that squeak whenever he takes a step! Some of Caleb's "girlfriends" at church (uh-hum London) have squeaky shoes and I thought they would be really fun! :) So far, they have been a big hit. I think it is going to spur on this walking thing even faster (which I don't know that I am emotionally ready for) because Caleb LOVES hearing the squeaks so he is more motivated to take steps. We have had such a great week! Caleb has been such a happy boy and so easy-going. This is his natural demeanor, but he hasn’t totally been himself for the last month because he got 6 new teeth in the period of a month!!! I just love being a mom so much, it makes my heart so happy to see my precious little guy grow, learn, and change. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with an amazing husband and a precious child…

1 comment:

HansonTriplets said...

I love the shoes. How cute is this video. What great family pictures. You have such a beautiful family.