Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fits, Fights & Alarm Clock Kisses

We're approaching the age of fit-throwing with Mr. Noah.  Either that or his back molars coming in just hurt REALLY bad!  We've had several of these the last week or two:



But, of course, only when he is with me!  When he is with someone else, he is perfect.  Go figure.

Noah has also started to loudly object when Caleb takes something away from him...so you can imagine the volume in our house has increased tremendously.  And so have the fights between the brothers.  We met Kevin at Home Depot during the day this past week and Caleb kept kissing Noah over and over again...which would have been absolutely precious if it hadn't have been to irritate him to death!

I am not a morning person AT ALL, but I DO think I have the greatest alarm clock...a kiss on the cheek by my favorite 3-year old quickly followed by an "I love you more than..." statement.  Precious, precious, precious!!!!  I want to soak up every minute.  :)

No comments: