Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

"I just yuv Easter!" was Caleb's reaction to Easter this year.  It was so fun to watch both of the boys get excited about hunting Easter eggs.

One of our proudest moments as parents happened at our second Easter egg hunt with the day with Kevin's family and friends.  All of the kids had hunted Easter eggs and Caleb had a whole basket full.  Just when we thought the kids were done, Caleb took ALL of his eggs from his basket and started putting them back on the ground.  When we asked him what he was doing, he said, "I wanted to share with them."  His Aunt Candace picked a few up to make sure he actually got some Easter eggs while the rest of the kiddos were happy to take his discarded eggs.  We certainly learned a lesson from him on generosity this Easter!


Getting ready to hunt for eggs!


Noah is taking his job very seriously!


Brothers helping each other out!





The boys and their daddy!

After Easter dinner



Papa blowing bubbles with the boys.


Getting ready for our second Easter Egg hunt of the day...









I couldn't get the kids in a row because my 50mm lens doesn't zoom out, so I took it in 2 parts.


Peepaw and Noah checking the eggs

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey! I love your family picture! It's great of all of you! I have a couple questions...
1) Where did you get Noah's shoes? I love them!
2) How do you do your hair in curls like that? Do you use a curling iron? Hot rollers?