If you're still reading this blog (bless you), you might have noticed that it has turned into less of a blog and more of a family photo album. Yep...that's just gonna be how it is. This post should have a bit more narration, however. I have so much to say about my sweet little Noah! Nevermind the fact that it is over a month late!
It has been such a blessing to be a mama to this sweet little boy. From being a heavenly sleeper as a newborn to a motor mouth toddler and everywhere in between...I have cherished every moment with him.
With your first child, you can't wait for all the new "firsts." I remember thinking when Caleb was just a few weeks old, "I can't wait until he starts cooing, or sitting up, or walking, or talking." With the second child, you want to hold on to every single second, every precious stage because you know how fast time really flies. That's how it's been with Noah...we've been trying to cherish every stage with him!
Noah is such a sweet boy. He's a bundle of energy with a soft, tender heart. Noah's favorite thing in the world, besides his big brother, is his cars. He LOVES playing with his hot wheels. In fact, when he is by himself, he will entertain himself just playing with his cars. When his brother's around, they normally end up fighting over said cars. We're working on that. ;)
He's not much of a cuddler, except at bedtime when he lets me rock him and sing him a few songs. He doesn't mind being held like a baby for a few brief moments...and then he's back to shimmying down my leg and running around like crazy!
My mom and dad tease me because I was worried about Noah's lack of speaking from about 12-18 months (probably because he couldn't get a word in with you-know-who around). If you've seen (or rather
heard) Noah lately, you know that he has no problem whatsoever with his speak ability. These days, his mouth does not stop moving! Understanding him is a bit of an art form, however. :)
We are so thankful for our little Noah and all the love and joy he brings to our hearts and to our home. As a parent, one of the greatest blessings I have received is seeing the overwhelming love my children have for
each other.
Happy birthday, precious Noah! I love you more than life itself!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday to Noah! I relate to so much of this post. My girls fight over little dolls instead of cars, but everything else is pretty much the same, right down to how we worried (unnecessarily) about Talia not talking much. :)Second-born kiddos are pretty sweet!
Post a Comment