What a busy week we have had! Last Saturday was Brad and Kellie's Homecoming. They both looked great and we enjoyed getting to see them all dressed up. It makes me sad that this is the last year we will be doing this...they are seniors so next year they will be in college somewhere! Uncle Chris has been in town and has joined us when we went to ABC Music & Me class and the zoo. We wish Uncle Chris could stay forever...
Speaking of Uncle Chris, he must be rubbing off on Caleb! He has started doing this rolling of the tongue kitten purr sound. He does it when he laughs, cries, and everytime in between. I have never heard another baby make this sound, but my mom said that Chris did this when he was a baby whenever he wanted his blanket. We have tried and tried to capture this sound on video without much luck. Finally, I was able to catch just a tiny bit of it yesterday as Caleb was attempting to grab the camera while I was taping him.
Caleb is very into giving kisses these days. If we pucker our lips in front of him, Caleb will normally lean in and give us a wet one right on the mouth. He also recognizes faces in his books and will kiss the faces that he sees in the books. At first I just thought he was trying to lick the books since he is teething, but then I noticed that he was always aiming directly for the face on the page. I have uploaded a video of him doing this as I read him his Bible story before bed. My little guy is definitely a lover!
Below you will find both videos...enjoy!!!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7236a5a3610740d3e04a68&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago



1 comment:
I saw you posted on my website so I was hoping you posted a new blog and came to check and sure enough. I love your video too!!! He just does the cutest things. This made me smile. Love you guys, Crystal
Post a Comment