Friday, April 10, 2009

Cuddler


If you know Caleb, you know that he is PURE boy...a mile a minute all the time! You might be surprised to know that he also loves to cuddle with me (especially before or after naps and before bedtime). He will just let me cradle him in my arms like a baby and rock him usually as long as I want to. He loves to poke my eyes, nose, and mouth. He also LOVES being read to. When we are in the living room and I am playing with him on the floor, he normally goes and gets a book from the basket, brings it to me, and sits on my lap for reading time. I know these moments won't last long, so I am going to cherish every minute!

1 comment:

Kristen Baird said...

That is such a precious picture Jenae! Noble seems to be a cuddler too, that's what I'm hoping anyway! London wasn't so much, yeah for cuddling!!