Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a 4th full of fun, food & fireworks

We had a great 4th of July at Table Rock! We celebrated with my family (minus Brad & Chris). Caleb is absolutely obsessed with being in the water...anytime someone would be finished wakeboarding, he wanted in! He also really loved the fireworks...I thought they would scare him, but they didn't at all. We let him stay up both Friday night and Saturday night until around 10 or 10:30 (I know, shame on us). Thankfully, we are back into our routine of an 8:00 bedtime. My mom made so much yummy food (as usual) that I think we all came home 5 lbs. heavier! :)

Our little family on July 4, 2009

Kevin wakeboarding

Caleb tuckered out after a couple hours on the boat!
(And Mama with no makeup and a lovely maternity swimsuit...)

Wearing Papa's hat


Watching Daddy and Jaydan do some "small" fireworks (Mama wouldn't let him get too close...)



Enjoying the hay bale in Eureka Springs


Loving every minute of being in the water!


Watching the Shell Knob fireworks...usually they have a wonderful show, this year it wasn't as great but still lots of fun!


Caleb's look of amazement while watching the fireworks


Me "trying" to take a time-delayed photo of the fireworks...the lights below are all of the lights from the boats on the lake. :)

I hope everyone else enjoyed this past holiday weekend!

No comments: