Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a.....


BOY!!!! We are thrilled that we are having another little boy! Caleb and his little brother are going to grow up to be such good buddies! And I am seriously outnumbered now. :) God has answered our prayers by allowing everything to look "healthy" on the sonogram...we can't ask for more!!!

Our little boy wasn't cooperating in order to get one of those adorable profile sonogram shots, but we got the profile of his head and the boy parts (which I'm sure he will be mortified I posted in 15 years).

Caleb went with us to the sonogram (I know he didn't really understand anything, but we wanted him to be there anyway). Thanks to 3 suckers...he made it through! We were trying to get him to say "brother" and he says "bruda" (the same word he uses for burger and booger). :)

Now, the hunt for a name begins. We have absolutely NO CLUE. With Caleb, we knew the minute the sonogram technician told us he was a boy what his name would be. This one is a different story. Any suggestions???

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him." -Psalms 127:3

1 comment:

The Boccias said...

Congrats again! You and Kate will have to get your sets of boys together to play a lot. :) Boy names are so hard. We are just finally starting to agree on some. We'll just have to see if we even need a boy name! Good luck! I know you'll find the perfect one.