I am a month behind on the "normal" picture schedule, but I decided to take Caleb to our town's park to both play and take pictures. I knew he would be much more cooperative if the two were intermingled and he most certainly was! We got a new Canon camera in March, so I feel like that purchase was more justified now that I can take my own pictures (even though they still aren't "photographer quality"). Plus, the last time we went to Portrait Innovations, it was a total disaster. I consider getting 1 really good picture out of a photoshoot with a toddler to be a success, so here are a couple of my favorites...




I just realized that in the last 3 of 4 picture sessions, Caleb has been wearing overalls. All different ones, but still! Can you tell that I think overalls on little boys are the cutest??? ;)
2 comments:
Jenae he is just so adorable! He has such an infectious smile- Love him! Beth
I love the pics! Outdoor photographs are my favorite, and you can tell he's having so much fun (as always!). They turned out perfect!
Post a Comment