I'm so thankful everything looks good. I just now caught up on your blog and am sorry I didn't read it sooner so I could pray. Pregnancy can be so scary (I'm a worrier too unfortunately)! I will pray right now for the continued health and growth of your little one.
That's wonderful news!!! I'm sorry you had to endure the past week and a half of stress, but I'm glad you were able to get in so soon and everything looks good!
5 comments:
I'm so thankful everything looks good. I just now caught up on your blog and am sorry I didn't read it sooner so I could pray. Pregnancy can be so scary (I'm a worrier too unfortunately)! I will pray right now for the continued health and growth of your little one.
Oh yay! Glad to hear this. Thanks for the update. We'll continue to pray about the rest of the pregnancy!
That's wonderful news!!! I'm sorry you had to endure the past week and a half of stress, but I'm glad you were able to get in so soon and everything looks good!
what a blessing we are so glad to hear that!!!
That's great news to hear, so glad that everyhing is okay!!
Post a Comment