Wednesday, January 13, 2010

affection

Today when we put Caleb down for his nap, he kept repeating, "I want to cuddle". He is the most affectionate kid I know...always giving us hugs and kisses. At the library story time on Monday, he walked up to a little girl he had never met and tried to hug her over and over again. I think it kind of freaked this little girl out...I guess we might need to talk a bit about personal boundaries. :)

He is absolutely in love with his baby brother. He loves to kiss, hug, and lay by Noah. He even loves to share his favorite toys, books, and his coveted "bissie" and "addie" (translation: blanket and giraffe). Yesterday he even shared a mini M&M with Noah and just about gave me a heart attack. Noah was in his swing and I was dumping the potty from the potty chair into the toilet. I came back to the living room and saw Noah's mouth covered in red. I think that Caleb just put it on his mouth and then ate it himself because it wasn't in his mouth when I did the finger sweep...but who knows. It was hard to get too upset with him because he was just trying to be sweet and share, but I tried to tell him that we can't share food with Noah. Oh dear...life with 2 under the age of 2 is certainly eventful!

Brotherly love


Caleb "shared" all of his favorite things (at the moment) by laying them all around Noah...he was trying to cheer him up since Noah hates tummy time. :)

No comments: