Monday, February 22, 2010

First Prayer

Caleb said his first prayer completely by himself tonight when I was tucking him into bed. He will normally repeat afer us and then add his own people he wants to pray for. This time, he did completely on his own. It was absolutely precious and a moment I never want to forget. Here is how it went...

"Dear God, keep safe. Be wif Bumba, Peepaw, Tistal (Crystal), Brent, Evan, Emma, Brad. Thank you for Lola, Papa, 'Tis (Chris), Tettie (Kellie). Thank you, God. A- Tu (I love you). Amen."


Granted, he definitely forgot several family members--but he's got the right idea. I had to blog about this before I forgot this moment.


*Sorry to force you to indulge in yet another sappy story. I've been really bad about writing things down lately, so this is my way to remember.*


And here's a picture of Caleb sitting on our bed, doing what he loves the most--watching Veggie Tales. I honestly think he just might be obsessed.

Oh, and did I mention that Caleb got a haircut? Daddy decided to cut his hair on Saturday and let's just say he doesn't get to do that job again...unless that is, that uneven bangs are suddenly in style. :)

No comments: