I started a new website!
Now, I know what you're thinking, "Jenae, didn't you do that like a couple months ago and it didn't work out so well?"
Well, yes...but this time it is different!
No really--I promise! My old website was all about getting "good deals." Yes, I think that is fun (and somewhat consuming), but it isn't my passion (Plus, there are a million other bloggers who have the deals covered). But teaching is, and always will be, my passion. Whether it is teaching a room full of first graders or my own kids, I love to learn alongside children! And everything I do to enhance this website will ultimately benefit my own children...how great is that?
So...this is my new website. It is called "I Can Teach My Child" because it it dedicated to helping parents of young children (birth-age 5) be their child's first teacher.
The idea came to me this morning, I spent $10 for the domain name (it's stand alone--I've got big plans, people), and here we are!!!
My favorite website is "No Time for Flashcards", but I found that not all of the "domains" of development are necessarily covered on her site and there isn't much for babies to two years old. I'm licensed as an early childhood teacher with a Master's degree, after all, I can take this and run with it!
It is really bare right now and just the skeleton for the site but I AM SO EXCITED.
And I will probably be looking for people to do some "guest posts." So let me know if you're interested!
So, come along and follow me on my new site!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment