Monday, August 23, 2010

Noah ~ 9 months

This baby is the epitome of happy...nothing gets him down!  I looked at his mouth the other day and saw a brand-new tooth had popped through on the top and I had no idea!  He has been just as happy and contented as he can be.


 
He went through a period of major fussiness back in April and May.  Now that I look back, I think the poor baby was starved!  I was still nursing and I don't think I was producing enough because of stress.  He went from 80th percentile at 2 months to 27th at 6 months.  He has been on formula since the middle of June and has started to gain more weight.  I had hoped to nurse him a little longer, but this decision was truly what was best for Noah.



At 9 months, Noah:
  • Pulls up!
  • Cruises around furniture
  • Objects if a toy is taken away by Mommy or Daddy, but is absolutely agreeable when Caleb takes something away!  Go figure!
  • Claps his hands!!  He just did this yesterday when our Small Group from church was over and we were singing a "clapping song."  I guess peer pressure really does work.  ;)
  • Loves our dog Sage.
We sure do love this little guy!!!

No comments: