Sunday, October 31, 2010

We're off the see the wizard...

There's no question what we were this Halloween.  We're still at the age where Kevin and I get to choose the Halloween costume...I'm thinking this might be the last year for that (although I am REALLY pulling for Caleb to be a Firefighter next year and Noah can be the Dalmation Dog that Caleb was last year). 

We had a fun time putting together this year's ensemble.  All of the costumes except Kevin's were borrowed.  I made his by wrapping duct tape around a sweatsuit I bought at Goodwill. 

The boys really enjoyed Trunk-or-Treat at our church.  I think the only thing Caleb had all nigth was candy!  He wouldn't eat anything for dinner.  :)



Our sweet little lion!

Yep...this is the best smile we could get out of him.  He's really into "smiling" in very strange ways.

The cousins (minus Captain America- aka Blake)

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is SO cute. I love your costumes. What a sweet family you have!