Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blessings

Boys,

I want you to know that I love you very much and I enjoy watching each of you grow and learn new things every day. You will most likely never remember these precious moments your mom and I witness daily however you might understand once you have kids of your own.  Noah, I enjoy each night when I feed you your bottle how you babble and try to grab my nose. Caleb, I enjoy each night how you ask for one more story and as I am leaving, your numerous questions to delay time you go to sleep. Each night I try as hard as I can to etch small little memories like these into my mind in an attempt to never forget. I absolutely love coming home each day to play with my boys. We chase each other around the house playing “get you and tickle bug.” I am crazy about you guys!

Even though the tale of two boys blog is about Caleb and Noah, we would not be who we are without their wonderful mother and wife. Your mom loves each of you with all of her heart. Jenae, thank you for all that you do and sacrifice for Caleb, Noah and me. Everything that happens in our lives shape our future and what you do on a daily basis counts, even though sometimes you may not think so.  God works in the little things of life and by doing the little things in line with Gods will for your life He can do the unexpected. Your constant search for serving others is a daily encouragement. The boys and I want to say thank you for what you do.

No comments: