Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a puppy "paw-ty"

The theme for Noah's first birthday was dogs...mostly because what he loves the most is Sage (and any other dog for that matter).  Even though we had only family for Noah's birthday, I still wanted to make it special (and equal with what we did for Caleb's birthday).  :)

Though we didn't need invitations for a family birthday party...I decided to do them anyway {if only for the baby book}.  I couldn't find any cute dog invitations on any of the "normal" websites, so I looked on Etsy late one night and found these. 



Food:  Dog-Bone Rice Krispie Treats and...

...a #1 Cake, of course!  (The stars are the Stickerz Fruit Roll-Ups)



Opening his first present with Daddy!

He's a fan of presents, aparently.  :)

More presents...yay!

Precious birthday boy

Even Caleb was brought a present to open...though he ended up opening almost all of Noah's anyway. 


Papa and his little look-alike!


Trying out the cake...

And definitely a fan!

Especially when you get to put it in your hair.


Bumba and Luke

Brad and Papa...little did they know, they were making the same face!

Noah smeared icing all over Uncle Chris' face (with a little encouragment, of course).  :)
LoLa and Caleb reading his book together

Evan and Ethan trying out Noah's new Toy Story car {from them}

Thank goodness for our in-house cleaning crew!
We had a wonderful time celebrating the birth of our precious second-born!  What a blessing these boys are!!!  We love you, Noah...Happy Birthday!

No comments: