Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Dollar Dollar City"

Over Thanksgiving (I know, I know...I'm way behind), we joined all of my family at the lakehouse.  While there, we made a trip into Branson to do some shopping and go to Silver Dollar City.

For some reason, Caleb insists that it is actually called "Dollar Dollar City".  We don't really correct him because we secretly love it and think it's cute.  :)

We had a great time at the lake, in Branson, and especially at "Dollar Dollar City."  We went at night to see the 8 million Christmas lights display (or something like that).  It was wonderful, as always.

Happy boy!


At Rick's Hard Luck Cafe with singing servers!

Caleb got his first serenade...

And then we literally bumped into Santa in the Christmas Store. 

Caleb was amazed.  I was too!   He was just about the best Santa I've ever seen!


Kevin, Caleb, Santa, Chris, Noah, Brad (behind Caleb's shoulder) and some creepy guy on the far right...


My sweet siblings


Silly boy!

All bundled up for a chilly evening at "Dollar Dollar City"

Sweet, content baby!

The amazing interactive Christmas tree...Caleb was quite dissapointed when our Christmas tree at home didn't play music and light up like this one!

Kevin, Caleb & Chris doing the teacups

On the elephant ride


Mom, Chris, and Noah

Noah in his new PJ's at the lakehouse.

Thanksgiving Day

My little turkey!

No comments: