- Noah chipped his tooth. I have NO IDEA how...I was just changing his diaper one night, looked down and he smiled at me and I noticed he had a chunk missing out of his front top tooth!
- Caleb swallowed the entire contents of a .5 fl.oz bottle of Infant Advil. It had already been opened, so we weren't entirely sure how much he actually got. A call to Poison Control told us that even if he had swallowed a full bottle, he would still be fine. All medications are now stored safely in a cabinet out of reach and we are in search of a locking medicine cabinet. Apparently "baby proof" bottles are not "Caleb proof".
- Noah fell down a half-flight of stairs (thankfully the carpeted half). I thought I shut the baby gate when I woke him up Tuesday morning. I changed his diaper then put him down to strip the sheets off his bed (since Tuesday is the boy's laundry day). The next thing I heard was a "thump, thump, thump." My heart just about stopped beating for a minute or two!
I'm officially feeling like a very irresponsible and negligent mother! :(



No comments:
Post a Comment