I'm relishing in these years where we can dress up together as a family. I know in the very near future, I will no longer get to choose the costumes!
Last year,
we went as the Wizard of Oz. This year, we decided it would be fitting to have an astronaut theme, seeing that this year the era of the NASA Shuttles ended.
 |
| Caleb was obviously an astronaut and Noah was Albert, the first monkey in space! |
 |
| Kevin and I were mission control! |
 |
| This might be my favorite picture of the whole night. The little monkey looks so angelic! |
 |
| Our trunk for trunk-or-treat. The black tarp was supposed to be "space" and the balloons (with glow sticks inside) were supposed to be planets. It didn't quite turn out how I envisioned it in my mind. :) |
What a fun time we had at our church's trunk-or-treat, seeing the cousins, and visiting grandmas and grandpas! Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment