Caleb and London holding hands on the ride to downtown. Perhaps there may be an arranged marriage in the future???
Kristen and London with the belly dancers. London had fun watching them!
Daddies having fun with their little ones!
After we got home, Caleb spotted Daddy working in the yard through our front window. He was so excited!
Caleb is cured!!! He is no longer scared of the grass...now he just wants to eat it!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago



2 comments:
We had so much fun on Saturday! It was so funny, I was posting the pics (thanks so much for emailing them to me) and it wasn't until after that I pulled up my blog and saw your pics (Our first pic is of Caleb and London holding hands)! I thought it was funny. And I am all for the arranged marriage, Caleb is so adorable, it makes me really excited to have a little boy! Thanks again for the fun weekend!
Kristen
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I just love Caleb's big smile...it makes me smile.
Post a Comment