My baby was bullied for the first time today *tear*. Okay, not really bullied because the other little guy is the same age as Caleb and doesn't know that he was being mean. We went to Baby and Me storytime at the library this morning and Caleb was playing with toys afterwards when another little boy bit him (very hard) right on the top of his nose. Caleb proceeded to scream like I have never heard him scream before and cried for what seemed like forever. The other mom felt TERRIBLE and was almost in tears. At first, I thought he was just startled and being extremely sensitive. However, with his nose continuing to get more red by the minute, I know it probably hurt like crazy! I just hope it doesn't turn black and blue tomorrow. Poor baby...
These pictures were taken two hours after the incident!



1 comment:
I saw him tonight and I couldn't help but smile...sorry. Poor baby Caleb. When you told me about it I didn't think it was as bad as it was. You could still see the bite marks.
FYI - Like I told Kevin, if some of those clothes do not work don't worry about it. You can just throw them away or put them in your DAV or Goodwill pile. Won't hurt my feelings. Love Ya!
Post a Comment