Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Heart is Breaking...

...For my friend Jess and her husband Joel in the loss of their precious baby Cora. May God wrap His arms around them!

1 comment:

HansonTriplets said...

I just read her blog and I just can't put into words how sad this is. It makes me want to go wake up my kids and hug them tight. Such an adorable little girl to be taken away so early.
On another note - I have some clothes for you if you want them. Nancy brought over a huge box of new clothes for the boys so I will get rid of some of their other 18 month clothes. If you want them they are yours. I do have a swimsuit that Caleb can have too for your trip to Florida. Call me and we can plan a time to get together. Maybe I could stop by with the kids some time this week since they are all finally healthy.