Friday, February 20, 2009

Picnic in the Park

The town of Sedgwick is really quite adorable. Caleb and I have gone out there once every week so that we can see Kevin during his lunch hour. The center of the town has this cute little park that takes up an entire block. Since the weather was nice today (minus it being a bit windy), we decided to meet Daddy for a picnic in the park!
I picked up McDonald's on the way...Caleb is really enjoying his "Big & Tasty"



Out of all the things to do, Caleb's favorite was just walking in the grass until he fell and then crawling.


Thanks to the camera's timer...we got a cute family pic!


1 comment:

HansonTriplets said...

That is nice for you guys to go see Kevin in Sedwick. I am sure he LOVES that. I have been behind in reading your posts. Caleb is just going to big. I am not sure if the triplets will come over and celebrate with us on Sunday because they have terrible colds. Just wanted to say hello. Oh, What a cool Valentines Day dinner.