Sunday, May 17, 2009

All Grown Up


Today my baby brother and sister graduated from high school!!!! I still can't believe that in a few short months they will be off to college. I wasn't expecting to get emotional at their graduation, but as they were walking in the gymnasium together with their cap and gown on, I completely lost it and just started bawling (another indication of my crazy hormones)! I am SO proud of both of them...they have stayed true to themselves and their faith (which is something few people are able to do in high school). They both have plans to attend Oklahoma Christian University in the fall. Brad will be gone all summer working with a homeless ministry in Colorado. Kellie and my mom were supposed to go to Zimbabwe in June, but the trip was cancelled due to political instability. She is now trying to work out the details of going to Zambia for a few weeks to work with a dear friend Meagan who works at an orphanage. Both of them have found their individual callings to reach out to others and both have such sweet, compassionate hearts. I know God has such amazing plans for their lives and I am so excited to get to watch those plans unfold! Brad & Kel, I love you and am so proud of you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:

HansonTriplets said...

I remember when they were just little babies! This makes me feel old.