Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Makes Four...

Caleb is going to be a big brother! We are so excited to share our news with everyone! I am almost 10 weeks along and I'm due on November 29th. We ask that you pray for this precious new life and for the many wonderful (but I'm sure at times challenging) changes that we will go through as a family. Again, I am reminded of the wondrous and amazing ability of God to create another little life!
Baby #2 at 9 weeks, 4 days. He/she was already moving around!

Caleb is going to be a great big brother! I know he will be so sweet & loving with our new little one.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Kevin and Jenae! I was thinking this kind of an announcement might be coming soon. :-) We are so incredibly excited for you!!! Caleb will be a great big brother. YEAH!! I'm so thrilled!!

HansonTriplets said...

I am just so excited the news is out now. I love the sonogram picture of my future niece or nephew. Caleb is going to be an awesome big brother. Congrats you guys! I love you!!!

Emily said...

We are so excited to hear of your big news!!!! Congratulations!!

Kara Scharrer said...

I am so excited for your family! I can't wait to tell Erik. Seeing the litte bean in the sonogram made me want another one - they are so precious. :)

The Boccias said...

Congrats to your family! When I read that post about how you were nervous while pregnant with Caleb, I wondered if you were maybe feeling that way again... :)Praying you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!

Mercedes said...

Congratulations that is soo exciting