Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ultimate Diaper Savings


I ventured all the way out to our west-side K-mart this morning to snag some great deals on diapers (and a few other good deals). They are having their "Double Coupons" week going on through Saturday where they double all coupons up to $2.00 (so you can save $4 off 1 item). I had some Huggies coupons on hand and bought 2 papers this past Sunday because they had $2.00 Pampers coupons (as well as asked Kevin's mom and my grandma for theirs). So, all-in-all we left with 9 packages of diapers...2 packages for the baby's stockpile, 1 package of swim diapers, and the remaining 6 for Caleb. With the exception of the swim diapers, all packages were under $3.00 a piece (normally $9.99)!!! Click here to find out how. We are still using our cloth diapers when we are home, but take disposables when we go out or we are traveling. I can also submit all of my Huggies diapers and wipes in to the Caregivers Marketplace for an additional $0.75 off each package. I also got 3 huge deals of Pantene shampoo for free, a package of toilet paper and a package of paper towels for $0.44 total, and some All Free & Clear for $2.50.

On a side note, I wasn't impressed with this K-mart. It was dark, dingy, and dirty...but hey I saved $80.00 overall! I now have about 6 $5 off coupons, so if anyone is heading to K-mart, call me first to get one!!!


Final Price for all of these items: $63.06

What I would have paid full price: $143.70
A wonderful feeling that I got a good deal: Priceless! :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

You always astound me with your coupon savviness! Great job!

Rachel said...

You ARE a good diaper sale shopper... I am seriously impressed! And good to hear of someone else using the bumgenius diapers, I don't know of anyone else cloth diapering. It's good to hear that its worked out for you and that you'll be using them on your next little boy. Congrats!