It's official...I am now 28 weeks along! I can't believe that this pregnancy has gone by so fast. My sister-in-law Crystal delivered the triplets at 29 weeks and I can't help but think how perfect and tiny they were! Maybe sometime I will post an updated pregnancy picture, but I am not feeling so "picturesque" lately. The last 8 weeks have been major weight gaining weeks...and I thought I was doing so well with not gaining as much at 20 weeks! The last month and a half with Caleb I didn't gain any weight, so maybe I am getting close to gaining as much as I'm going to! Let's hope so...
We have been super busy, or I should say that Kevin has been super busy, finishing the basement bedroom so that we can move all our guest bedroom furniture down there. The bedroom is ready with a bed and bookcase. Now he is just working on the closet and the bathroom. We will then get to work on Caleb's "big boy" room. Kevin's mom and dad are loaning us one of their extra cribs to keep Caleb in for a little while longer. The nursery will stay the same (with the exception of changing the name on the wall).
Which reminds me...we have decided that this baby's name is going to be Noah Alan. Noah is Hebrew and means "rest, comfort" (boy let's hope this name fits this kid...especially since Caleb has so much energy) and Alan is Kevin's middle name (and my brother's, though it is spelled differently). I even bought the letters yesterday at Michael's to paint and put up in his room. We have been trying to decide for a while and have always been leaning towards this name, but I wasn't ready to fully commit. I still say that if I perhaps have some kind of divine revelation as to a better name, we will be open to that. Until then, though, this will be his name! :)
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago



4 comments:
I love the name, Jenae! I can't believe you are on the final stretch. How exciting! Miss you!
love the name!! You are in the home stretch now! Hope you continue to feel well! :)
It seems like just yesterday you told us you were pregnant. I just can't believe you are so close. this pregnacy just has seemed to go by faster this time. I am sure it doesn't seem like that to you. Love the name you guys picked out. I am sure it will fit him perfectly.
Noah Alan is a great name! It feels good to decide on the name. :) I still haven't bought letters for Talia's name. I'm trying to think of ways to make the nursery a little more different and not having much luck.
I might order one of these and that would have her name on it. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28339227
What do you think?
Post a Comment