Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Perfect Weather!!!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the fall? I mean, I literally ADORE this time of year...I have come to realize that it is DEFINITELY my favorite season (now that I am not teaching and don't have the summers "off" anyway). Cooler weather, beautiful colors, pumpkins, marching bands, football games, lots of fun family activities...what isn't there to love?



The weather for the past week has been gorgeous and we are loving every minute of it! We have tried to spend as much time outside as possible, which has included outings to the zoo, Botanica, and our neighborhood park in addition to our daily walks. Here are some pictures from the zoo last week. My mom went with us and we fed the giraffes again. This one was SUPER feisty...he licked Caleb like crazy as he was trying to eat the leaves! I will also update pictures from our free museum day at Exploration Place and Botanica as soon as I get my camera in the house (it is currently residing in Kevin's trunk along with our stroller).
Caleb and LoLa having fun feeding the giraffes!
Caleb loves all the animals!

My sweet boy and me...and I am SO glad you can't see my HUGE, bulging belly.

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

I really love the fall, too! Tonight I didn't want to come inside because it's just so beautiful. It already smells like snow up here!

I can't believe that you guys got THAT close to a giraffe! That is awesome! Super cute pictures.