Friday, April 23, 2010

Noah ~ 5 months

Noah's 5-month birthday was Monday. It seems like he has grown up overnight! I remember anticipating the next big milestone with Caleb with such excitement...I couldn't wait for him to smile, sit up, crawl, walk, etc. Now I know how fast time flies and I just want Noah to stay a baby forever.


Surely my little Noah isn't old enough to go to the cradle roll class at church...but he most certainly is! Caleb was a month younger when he started going. I figured someone would have to hold him, but he sat in his cubby seat throughout the whole class. And he was playing in the exersaucer when I went to pick him up...I hadn't even thought about him being ready for that! I dug ours out and cleaned it up for him to use the next day. He LOVES playing in it!



Surely my little Noah is still too young and fragile to enjoy being lovingly "tackled" by his big brother... I wish you could hear him cackling and laughing!


Surely my little Noah isn't old enough to start eating solids, but alas...he is! I cleaned up our high chair yesterday in preparation for his first rice cereal feeding in a few days.

He is old enough for all of those things...I'm just having a hard time with it!

2 comments:

HansonTriplets said...

It seems like he was just born yesterday. He is getting so big so fast. Sorry we missed his dedication. Brent's parents just started going to New Spring and they wanted us to go for their 2nd try (other than Easter). We are all sick right now but maybe when we are feeling better next week we can get together.

Kate said...

awww! Happy 5 months!! Love the brothers picture!!