Caleb and Luke were like little birdies...begging for poppers!
Kevin, Brad, Kylie, Kellie, and of course the boys--We all enjoyed Toy Story 3 (although I wasn't expecting to have to dry my eyes there at the end)! And Caleb wore his big boy underwear and stayed DRY (we took one potty break in the middle of the movie)!
Caleb "lovin' on" his cousin Luke
Cousin Blake having fun with the "big boy" fireworks.
Getting into trouble...
Noah, Lola and me looking at pictures
Our family of 4 on the fourth (with Caleb singing a song). :)
Happy boy!
He looks like he's posing for his "fully body shot"
The only smile we could get... :)
Daddy and Noah
Uncle Brad, Kylie, Aunt Kellie, Jaydan, Lola, Papa, and us!
If you look really close (between Kevin's legs), you can see the ankles of a little boy wanting to demonstrate his ability to potty in the bushes while at my parents house. Gotta love boys!
We hope you had a happy fourth!



1 comment:
In response to your last post -- I do read your blog, and I do like it!!!! I too find it inspirational. I actually "know" who your family is, though I don't personally know them. I am originally from Andover and went to Andover High School...I found your blog via Julie's....
Post a Comment