
Caleb got to play in the snow for the first time today! He wasn't sure about it at first, but then liked it once Kevin was able to play with him. He doesn't exactly have the perfect "snow attire" on, but we made do with Size 2T snowbibs ($3 at the Britches & Lace sale), squeaky shoes, 2 hats, and mittens with no thumb holes. Next year we'll have to invest in some boots and waterproof gloves, but he's still pretty little to do any heavy duty playing. :) On another note, we are really going to have to start working on being nice to other kids. Caleb's cousin Evan came over for a few minutes on Saturday and they fought over the same block over and over. The ending of this video is so embarassing! Sorry Evan!!!
2 comments:
Oh, Jenae! This is adorable. He has had a lot worst treatment than this for sure! That is one thing about having a brother and sister your exact age you can beat up on each other. As you can see my son is not very good at sharing. I think Caleb does a great job.
Okay, so the sharing thing will take awhile, but there was give and take (or maybe take and take back!) but I thought that was precious. I actually thought the end was funny (not for Evan) but Caleb was definately making it clear he was not happy with the situation, too cute!! I love the videos you post!
Post a Comment