Monday, December 22, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend we traveled 8.5 hours to Lubbock, Texas to visit my mom's family. We had a great time and Caleb was able to meet his Great-Grandma (Oma) and his Great-Uncle Bobby, whom he had never met before. We stayed at my aunt Missy's and had a great time playing games with her kids. I was SO worried about the long haul to Texas, but Caleb did great both coming and going. He is such a good baby and I really don't give him enough credit! We opened presents (thanks everyone), ate WAY TOO MUCH food (thanks to Ken, Missy, and Oma's cooking) and even got to go to a great rock concert (okay, not really rock but it was a Christian artist named Josh Wilson who could really rock it out...believe me I know, I was covering Caleb's ears throughout much of the concert because I was worried about his little eardrums). We loved getting to see everyone and look forward to next Christmas with the Dillon family!!! Well, I think I have used enough parantheses for a lifetime, so I will stop writing. :)

Kellie, Caleb, and my twin cousins Hannah and Jenna

Caleb and his new BFF (aka my cousin Zack). He adored Zack and wanted to play with him the whole time!

Us with my Papa Dillon and Nana

No comments: