Every time I start a new Bible study, I get so enthralled in it. But then when it is over, I have the hardest time studying on my own. I don't know why, but I need an actual study to keep me accountable. I finished Beth Moore's "Psalms of Ascents" study in July and I was so excited to start a new bible study on Wednesday mornings on Revelations. Due to scheduling conflicts, I now have my doctor's appointments every other Wednesday (and as my due date draws nearer, every week), so that study is no longer an option.
Does anyone have any suggestions for bible studies that I can do on my own that will still help keep me accountable?
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
3 weeks ago



1 comment:
hey jenae
i use www.backtothebible.com. i really like it. it has many daily devotionals to choose from and bible studies that you can do. you can have them emailed to you, some have pdf forms that you can download to your computer and some can be mailed to your house. i don't have them mailed because it can take awhile before you get them. i use the lessons on living and the powered by 4. the powered by 4 is my favorite. it really makes you think and it has discussions that you can get involved in and you can do all of these whenever you have the time. they both have a bible verse a day that they send you. hope this helps!
Post a Comment