Lori, a friend and parent of one of my former students, recently launched her new photography business
Chasing Sky Photography. About a month ago, she approached me about taking some free maternity photos as both a service to us and to have some pictures to put on her website. At first I was a little apprehensive. I didn't have any photos taken with Caleb because many that I saw involved draped fabric and bare skin...something that I just wasn't personally comfortable with (even though most are absolutely gorgeous). I told her of my concerns and she assured me that she would only do what I was comfortable with. Here are just a few of the pictures she took and she did such a great job! Caleb was being a bit difficult when Lori came over, so we didn't get any really great ones with him, but I am really glad we will have these pictures as a memento of this precious time!

2 comments:
I really like them! I love the first and third ones. How precious! I've never gotten to have maternity photos taken, but have always wanted to. You look great! I'm loving the baby bump!
Jenae,
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful sweet family! Seriously...you, Kevin, and Caleb are one of the most sincere, kind, and loving families I know. I can't wait for you to see the rest of the photos when I get them all processed.
I had a lot of fun with you guys, and can't wait to meet little Noah! We'll have to do newborn pics next! :-)
Praying for a smooth labor and delivery, and a healthy baby Noah! I'm so happy for you guys.
Love, Lori
Post a Comment