Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Very Chilly Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

Despite the frigid temperatures this morning, we still had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Since I've had difficulty with the Blogger uploading process, I've only posted a few pictures here (more are on Facebook). The actual pumpkin patch was really ugly this year (perhaps that's the reason for the pumpkin shortage we keep hearing about?), but there were so many things to do and we had a great time with friends. After we got home, we were "discussing" our pumpkin patch adventure with Caleb and we asked him what his favorite things were. He responded, so matter-of-factly, "Umm...slide, tractor." Each day I'm more amazed with how much he understands and how well he communicates. We are loving this age!!!




2 comments:

Hillary said...

I found your blog through Rachel's, you have such a beautiful family! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. You are so close!

Kate said...

what a gorgeous family! Hope you are all on the mend by now! :)