Thursday, May 13, 2010

Adobe Photoshop Elements

I am no longer keeping up with my other "deal" blog, so you might see a deal or two pop up around here that I just can't keep to myself...

Today it is Adobe Photoshop Elements on Amazon for only $54.99 PLUS a $20 rebate...making the grand total $34.99 (normally $100).

We have had this for about 6 months now and I use it ALL THE TIME. In addition to editing pictures, you can make collages, invitations, and more. I was able to take the boy's Christmas pictures with this and make the background black-and-white while keeping the lights in color. It's a simpler version of the regular Photoshop.

And just in case you're wondering, I don't get a penny for telling you about this great deal. In fact, I wish I would have gotten it this cheap...I think I paid $60 and I thought that was great! If you frequently take pictures, this would be a great software for you to have!

Go here to check it out. Oh, and this is one of their "daily deals" so I think the price will be higher tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kate said...

ugg! I've been dying for PSE, but it isn't the right time! Let me know if your super shopper skills spy it again!