Tuesday, May 18, 2010

it is finished.

Kevin graduated with his Master's Degree in Business Administration on Saturday (insert loud "hooray" here)! I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard!


And I am so glad he is finished. Let me repeat...SO GLAD!


He has been working towards this for almost 5 years (he has taken some semesters off here and there). This semester he finished up by taking the capstone class. This was, by far, the most time-consuming class.

I just had to put this picture of Caleb in putting his hand over his heart during the national anthem at graduation.

It has been a LOOOONG semester for all of us...especially him.

Now we can have our Monday nights, Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, and Sunday afternoons and evenings back (yes, he was gone most of those days for the last 16 weeks). I think it should be illegal for professors to assign a workload of 15+ hours each week for a 3-hour class!

I honestly don't know how he has handled all of the stress these last 4 months...in addition to sleep deprivation with a new baby and moving! He is my hero. :)

Kevin got to walk with his two friends James and Stephen. They have been working so hard together on their final project (they ran a simulation car company). It was a competition in their class amongst the other groups and they won!

Our sweet friends Rachel and Richard hosted a super fun party at their home for the 3 graduates and Kristen and I helped. I was apparently too busy visiting with people during the party to take any pictures (without Caleb there to distract me), so I'm hoping Kristen got some! The decorations were amazing (thanks to Kristen and Rachel) and the food was great. We are so blessed with such amazing friends!

We are so proud of you, Kevin, and we love you so much!

No comments: