Caleb loves to color and draw. Check out his latest:
Guess what the "canvas" was for this masterpiece?
My favorite WHITE sheets!
My first thought was to soak them as soon as I could to get the stain out. But then a part of me thinks that years down the road, I will cherish this blue artwork when we get into bed at night. So..they are patiently waiting to be washed with the rest of this week's laundry. And if the stain doesn't totally come out? I'll secretly be okay with that. :)
Thankfully, sheets can be covered up with a comforter...I'm just thanking my lucky stars it wasn't the couch! And isn't this picture just the classic "it wasn't me, Mommy" face???



1 comment:
I sooooooo love it that you love that he colored on your sheets and instead of being mad, you cherish it. :) What a GREAT mommy! :)
Post a Comment