The other day Caleb and I went for an early morning walk (the only time of the day I can stand being outside without soaking in water first). We met a neighbor down the street who was having a garage sale. She approached us and enthusiastically exclaimed that he looked just like Shiloh. "Shiloh???," I said. "Yeah, you know, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's little girl." She went on and on about how much he looked like her...his blue eyes, his lips, everything. Now, I could be offended that she suggested that my little boy (who already had a haircut) is being compared to a girl. But this is the offspring of Brad Pitt we're talking about!!! Boy or girl...I'll take that as a major compliment. :) Since I don't stay up on the latest of celebrity kid's gossip, I decided to google her and found this picture. Not exactly a spitting image, but I see some resemblances. Now, if only Caleb's mama could look more like Shiloh's... :)


Caleb has also been sticking out his tongue whenever he is in pursuit of something or running away. It reminded me of Michael Jordan's signature tongue stickage. :)

1 comment:
Wow! They do look a lot alike! I love his blonde hair and blue eyes - so cute!
Post a Comment