Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Out of my sight for 1 second...

And this is where I found him...

His face seems to say, "It wasn't me, Mommy. I promise...I'm just cleaning it up." I guess that's what I get for being on the phone too long! :) Here are some more recent pictures of play time and teeth brushing. Whenever he gets excited lately, he opens his mouth really big and smiles with such an animated expression. Kevin and I were thinking the other day that if we had to sum Caleb's personality in 1 phrase, it would be "loves life." These pictures definitely depict that!


3 comments:

Julie said...

I just LOVE his huge smile! He's such a cutie, Jenae. You and Kevin are wonderful parents and it's not wonder that he "loves life." :-)

Julie said...

I meant "no wonder." Oops.

HansonTriplets said...

I love his huge adoable smile. You are right though, if I was to tell anyone about Caleb it is that e is a happy baby that loves life. I also love the picture of you and him with his little baby belly sticking out. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!