Thursday, March 19, 2009

To Crystal and Candace: My "New" Sisters

Both of you have welcomed me into the family with such love! I am so appreciative of that. Being twins, I somewhat expected to feel a little bit like an outsider because of your super-close relationship, but it has been anything but that. You both have treated me like a true sister. Thank you so much for that!


To Crystal: You are one AMAZING woman and mother! I honestly don't know how you do it. There are times when I am at my wits end with one child...let alone three all the same age! You have persevered through the last year with such strength and grace. I don't know ANYONE who could have gone through everything you have gone through recently and keep it together so well. You are a wonderful mother and continually search for ways that you can give your children the best head start in life possible. You are patient and loving with Ethan, Evan, and Emma. Your efforts have paid off because they are such sweet, loving, happy, and well-adjusted children! You have sacrificed so much for them, putting your own wants and desires aside to take care of your triplets.


You have one of the most beautiful smiles of anyone I know and you are a wonderful friend to so many! You are honestly one of the most generous people I know...giving your kid's clothes, toys, etc to anyone who needs them! We are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for being a friend to me!

To Candace: You are the friendliest person I know! You brighten the lives of everyone around you with your exuberance and bubbly personality. You take a genuine interest in the lives of others and are so caring and compassionate with the patients that you see! So much so that you sometimes take on their burdens yourself! You have such empathy for others and a very soft heart! You are always smiling, always positive, and always in a good mood! You are definitely an optimist and see the world in a positive light. You are such an encouragement to me as a full-time working wife and mother. What a huge responsibility...I don't know how you do it either! Blake and Luke adore you and you are so sweet with them.


You wouldn't know the things you have also persevered through because of your sunny disposition. I know that God has great plans for you! I am so glad that I have you in my life. You are a beautiful, wonderful woman!

2 comments:

HansonTriplets said...

Oh Jenae, I do adore you. It is so wonderful to have you in my life. I never thought that one day that sweet, shy little girl we rode the bus with would someday be my sister. I am truly blessed to have you to call when I need to vent about the trials of motherhood. I absolutely couldn't have got through this first year without you and my brother. Before Caleb was born I watched you teach your 1st graders in school with amazement and admoration. Then once sweet Caleb was born you amazed me even more. True friends are hard to find and you are not only my friend but my sister. I love Ya!

Candace Payne said...

Wow reading all of your comments made me cry. Thank you so much for your kind words. I just want to thank you for everything you have done for my family. Your kind heart is unmatched. You have been a true insperation to me. I look up to you. You have been my rock many times. I love you very much. Thank you for always being there for me.